Witaj, gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj się.

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Autor Wątek: Góry miedziane z Za 6,1  (Przeczytany 1943 razy)

Gorszyciel

• Gość
Góry miedziane z Za 6,1
« dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 08:00 »
Chyba jest to nowe światło. Dwie góry spiżowe / miedziane z Za 6,1 symbolizują władzę Jehowy i Jezusa:

W Biblii góry mogą być symbolem królestw lub rządów. Dwie góry wspomniane w Księdze Zachariasza przypominają te opisane w proroctwie Daniela. Pierwsza z nich symbolizuje wieczne wszechświatowe zwierzchnictwo Jehowy. Druga obrazuje mesjańskie Królestwo na czele z Jezusem (Dan. 2:35, 45). Od jesieni 1914 roku, kiedy Jezus zasiadł na tronie, obie góry odgrywają szczególną rolę w realizacji zamierzenia Bożego co do ziemi.
Dlaczego góry są z miedzi? Podobnie jak złoto, miedź jest bardzo cenna. Jehowa polecił wykorzystać ten lśniący  metal przy budowie przybytku, a później świątyni w Jerozolimie (Wyjścia 27:1-3; 1 Król. 7:13-16). Fakt, że obie symboliczne góry są z miedzi, przypomina nam o wspaniałości wszechświatowego zwierzchnictwa Jehowy i mesjańskiego Królestwa, które zapewnią wszystkim ludziom stabilizację i błogosławieństwa.

(w17.10 s. 27, ak. 7, 8)

Offline gerontas

Odp: Góry miedziane z Za 6,1
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 08:43 »
Na chwilę obecną, na potrzeby CK oznaczają władzę Jehowy (czyt. CK i jego organizacji). Oczywiście w przypadku zmiany okoliczności, modyfikacji może ulec i ta nauka.  :P

Gorszyciel

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 08:51 »
Na chwilę obecną, na potrzeby CK oznaczają władzę Jehowy (czyt. CK i jego organizacji). Oczywiście w przypadku zmiany okoliczności, modyfikacji może ulec i ta nauka.  :P

Masz rację. Może coś na tym dalej za niedługo będą budować. Jakąś wieżę z kości słoniowej...

Offline Roszada

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 09:39 »
Chyba jest to nowe światło. Dwie góry spiżowe / miedziane z Za 6,1 symbolizują władzę Jehowy i Jezusa:
Nie potrafię stwierdzić czy to nowe światło.
W artykule z 2017 nie piszą.

Natomiast kwestia ta była omawiana ale po angielsku:

*** dx30-85 Mountains ***
symbolic: (...)
“copper mountains” (Zec 6:1): pm 222-225

Tekst z odsyłacza:

pm  1972 - Paradise Restored to Mankind—By Theocracy!

*** pm chap. 12 pp. 221-222 par. 39 An End to Permission of Wickedness ***
All we who have left Babylon the Great and her worldly paramours in the Babylonish “land of Shinar” have no reason to go back to that “wickedness” that belongs in that place of its inception. Our course of loyalty to Jehovah as the Sovereign Lord and only true God is to persist in his pure, undefiled worship at his spiritual temple under his High Priest, Jesus Christ. We take to heart what his inspired psalmist has written: “Jehovah is guarding all those loving him, but all the wicked ones he will annihilate.”—Psalm 145:20.

*** pm chap. 13 pp. 222-226 Chariots of God Safeguard Coronation ***
Chapter 13
Chariots of God Safeguard Coronation
CHARIOTS make their appearance in the eighth and final vision given to the prophet Zechariah. These chariots are not any brought up from Egypt for the protection of the temple builders at Jerusalem in that year of the vision, 519 B.C.E., or the second year of the reign of King Darius I of Persia. The higher source of these more powerful chariots is revealed in the vision. Let us watch with Zechariah as they dash on the scene:
2 “Then I raised my eyes again and saw; and, look! there were four chariots coming forth from between two mountains, and the mountains were copper mountains. In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot, black horses. And in the third chariot there were white horses; and in the fourth chariot, horses speckled, parti-colored.”—Zechariah 6:1-3.
3 We need not make guesses as to what the differentiating colors of the horses mean. The colors of the horses served to distinguish the chariots pulled by each color group. How many horses were hitched to each chariot, Zechariah does not tell us. But those two copper mountains from between which the four chariots come forth—what do they represent? They certainly do not picture the mountain height of Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives right to its east. What they stand for becomes clear from what Zechariah is now told:
4 “And I proceeded to answer and say to the angel who was speaking with me: ‘What are these, my lord?’ So the angel answered and said to me: ‘These are the four spirits of the heavens that are going forth after having taken their station before the Lord of the whole earth.’”—Zechariah 6:4, 5.
5 Aha! not material war chariots from the flatlands of Egypt are these, but they are visionary chariots, symbolizing the “four spirits of the heavens that are going forth after having taken their station before the Lord of the whole earth.” And who is that “Lord of the whole earth”? (Zechariah 4:14) It is Jehovah of armies. (Micah 4:13) And where is he located? In the heavens, in his holy spiritual temple. It is before Him that these four symbolic chariots present themselves, taking their stand respectfully before Him to receive their official commission, their assignments with respect to the earth of which He is the Lord. After that they emerge from between the two symbolic copper mountains.
6 These two mountains of copper must accordingly picture mountains of God. That is to say, governmental organizations of God. This is not surprising, for in the Holy Scriptures mountains are used as the symbols of royal governments, kingdoms. For example, God’s angel said to the Christian apostle John concerning the seven-headed wild beast that carried the harlot, Babylon the Great: “The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. And there are seven kings.” (Revelation 17:9, 10) So the one copper mountain would picture the personal kingdom of Jehovah God in which he reigns as Universal Sovereign. The second copper mountain would represent the Messianic kingdom that Jehovah establishes in the hands of his only-begotten Son, Messiah Jesus.
7 This second copper mountain is the one seen in a dream by King Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon just eighty-seven years before this eighth vision to Zechariah. This was at first the stone that was cut out of a large mountain without hands and that then struck and crushed the political image of Gentile domination of all mankind, after which that symbolic stone grew and became a large mountain that filled the whole earth. Explaining this mountain to be a picture of the Messianic kingdom of God’s Son, Daniel said: “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.” (Daniel 2:35, 44, 45) That Messianic kingdom was “cut out” in the year 1914 C.E., at the close of the Gentile Times, and in the oncoming “war of the great day of God the Almighty” at Har–Magedon, it will clear the earth of all these Gentile governments.
8 Consequently, after the Gentile Times ended in early autumn of 1914 C.E., there were two symbolic “copper mountains,” namely, Jehovah’s royal government of His universal sovereignty and the Messianic kingdom of his royal Son Jesus Christ. So it is from between these two heavenly governments that the four symbolic “chariots” come forth. Evidently they came forth in the postwar year of 1919 C.E., when the remnant of spiritual Israel was released from Babylon the Great and went to work at building up the theocratic worship of Jehovah God at his spiritual temple. Anciently, copper was a noble metal like gold and silver, and it was used in Jehovah’s sacred tabernacle of worship and also in the temple at Jerusalem. Appropriately, then, the noble quality of the copper of the two symbolic mountains represented the noble quality as well as the weighty stability of Jehovah’s kingdom of universal sovereignty and of his Messianic kingdom by his Son.
9 How can it be that the four chariots pulled by sets of horses of different colors are “the four spirits of the heavens”? (Zechariah 6:5) It is because, in the fulfillment of the prophetic vision, they are angelic spirit forces, who have access to the presence of the heavenly “Lord of the whole earth.” Jehovah is the One “making his angels spirits.” (Psalm 104:1-4; Hebrews 1:7) He being “Jehovah of armies,” he can use these angels as in a military capacity for the protection of his chosen people. As Jesus Christ said to the apostle Peter before a mob in the Garden of Gethsemane: “Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than twelve legions of angels?” (Matthew 26:53) Since these “four spirits of the heavens” are pictured by horse-drawn war chariots, they picture bands of heavenly angels who are commissioned by their heavenly Commander in Chief to protect His people on earth during the time of rebuilding His temple of worship at Jerusalem.
10 Where, then, is it that (1) the red horses, (2) the black horses, (3) the white horses, and (4) the speckled, parti-colored horses go forth on assignment? In answer, the angel explained to Zechariah regarding the movements of the four chariots: “‘As for the one in which the black horses are, they are going forth to the land of the north; and as for the white ones, they must go forth to behind the sea [literally, ‘after them’; that is, to their own rear]; and as for the speckled ones, they must go forth to the land of the south. And as for the parti-colored ones, they must go forth and keep seeking where to go, in order to walk about in the earth.’ Then he said: ‘Go, walk about in the earth.’ And they began walking about in the earth.”—Zechariah 6:6, 7.

Sorki zdaje się mam polskie tłumaczenie tej książki dokonane w Wisbaden w Niemczech, które nie zostało wydane oficjalnie.

Offline Roszada

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 11:02 »
Rozdz. 13 par. 6
Raj przywrócony ludzkości za sprawą teokracji! 1972

"Zatem jedna góra miedziana symbolizowałaby osobiste Królestwo Jehowy Boga, w którym On rządzi jako wszechświatowy Suweren. Druga góra miedziana przedstawiałaby Królestwo mesjańskie, które Jehowa ustanowi powierzając panowanie w nim na ręce swego jednorodzonego Syna, Mesjasza, Jezusa."

Faktem jest, że dawno tego wersetu Za 6:1 nie omawiano.

*** dx30-85 Zechariah ***
6:1     pm 222; w41 204; w38 190; w33 262; pp 90

*** dx86-17 Zechariah ***
6:1     w17.10 27-28; w89 6/15 30

A w wymienionym 1989 nic nie napisali:

*** w89 15.6 s. 30 ***
Następnie Zachariasz widzi cztery rydwany z zaprzężonymi końmi; są to anielskie siły duchowe, którym zlecono ochronę sług Bożych na ziemi (5:1 do 6:8).

Gorszyciel

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 11:08 »
Rozdz. 13 par. 6
Raj przywrócony ludzkości za sprawą teokracji! 1972

"Zatem jedna góra miedziana symbolizowałaby osobiste Królestwo Jehowy Boga, w którym On rządzi jako wszechświatowy Suweren. Druga góra miedziana przedstawiałaby Królestwo mesjańskie, które Jehowa ustanowi powierzając panowanie w nim na ręce swego jednorodzonego Syna, Mesjasza, Jezusa."

Faktem jest, że dawno tego wersetu Za 6:1 nie omawiano.

*** dx30-85 Zechariah ***
6:1     pm 222; w41 204; w38 190; w33 262; pp 90

*** dx86-17 Zechariah ***
6:1     w17.10 27-28; w89 6/15 30

A w wymienionym 1989 nic nie napisali:

*** w89 15.6 s. 30 ***
Następnie Zachariasz widzi cztery rydwany z zaprzężonymi końmi; są to anielskie siły duchowe, którym zlecono ochronę sług Bożych na ziemi (5:1 do 6:8).

Dzięki! Wybacz zatem, że to nie nowe światło ;) Ciekawi mnie ta interpretacja:
Następnie Zachariasz widzi cztery rydwany z zaprzężonymi końmi; są to anielskie siły duchowe, którym zlecono ochronę sług Bożych na ziemi (w89 15.6 s. 30). Wg mnie z tekstu Zachariaszowego średnio to wynika. Ale nieważne :P

Offline Roszada

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 28 Grudzień, 2017, 13:07 »
Oni czasem niektóre nauki swoje, jak widzisz, omawiają raz na 40-50 lat, a cudze, np. Boże Narodzenie, co roku. ;D
Obchodzą pamiątkę narodzenia. :)