Witaj, gościu! Zaloguj się lub Zarejestruj się.

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Autor Wątek: Czy Ciało Kierownicze Świadków Jehowy już nie istnieje???  (Przeczytany 2207 razy)

Offline ExSJMario

Na FB profilu Barbary Anderson znalazłem ciekawe pytanie i odpowiedź wraz z uzasadnieniem.
Nie znam niestety angielskiego na tyle, dlatego korzystałem z translatora jak czytałem. Ale temat dość ciekawy.
Może ktoś z forumowiczów znający biegle angielski przetłumaczy lub opisze oddając dobrze sens??

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.anderson.56863221/posts/10207769429815738

Jak to światełko może się zmieniać w zależności od odpowiedzialności i kosztów z tym związanych.
"Człowiek zostaje przyjęty do kościoła za to w co wierzy, a wykluczony za to, co wie" - Mark Twain

KaiserSoze

• Gość
Odp: Czy Ciało Kierownicze Świadków Jehowy już nie istnieje???
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 08 Styczeń, 2017, 18:22 »
Przepraszamy, ta strona jest niedostępna

Offline wrzesien

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 08 Styczeń, 2017, 18:23 »
Daj screena

Offline ExSJMario

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 08 Styczeń, 2017, 18:26 »
Barbara Anderson
18 godz. ·

Recently I received the following inquiry from a woman in Italy:

Hi Barbara, I am writing to ask you something, a confirmation of news that is circulating here in Italy in a blog....Is it true that the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses does not exist anymore? We would like to understand and wonder if you know something about this. Thank you.

I sent her the following reply and am posting the information here because this is the background of why the July 15, 2013 Watchtower explained that the "faithful and discrete slave" now only exists as a "theocratic arrangement" when the Governing Body hold their weekly meetings. I told her that the GB still exists but the following material clears up the misconception. It's the "faithful and discreet slave" that does not exist anymore as you will see in the information I've attached from my friend, Steven Unthank in Australia.

Reply:

On July 26, 2011, criminal charges were filed in the Magistrates' Court of Victoria, Australia, against the "faithful and discreet slave" as an unincorporated body (corporate accused). Case number: B12083367.

A total of seven criminal charges were brought against the accused under section 35(1)(a)(b)(c) of the Working with Children Act 2006 (Vic) in relation to the refusal of the accused to comply with mandatory child protection laws. The prosecutor was Steven Unthank.

Documents were served on the "faithful and discreet slave" and an Affidavit / Declaration of Service, dated September 6, 2011, was filed with the court.

During the court case an argument was presented for the purpose of having the "faithful and discreet slave" struck off as a defendant. The argument was that the "faithful and discreet slave" did not exist but were a "theological arrangement". Under Australian law an arrangement is an agreement or understanding. Usage: two people can be part of a marriage arrangement but the arrangement does not exist as a legal entity on its own right and capable of being prosecuted or imprisoned.

For the criminal charges to stand and be enforceable under law there had to be within Australia at least one natural person who identified themselves as a member of the "faithful and discreet slave" or a member of the "faithful and discreet slave class."

A total of 2,000 offences against the working with children laws were documented and committed by the "faithful and discreet slave". An additional 300 offences and 2,300 supplementary offences were also committed. Each major offence carried a regulated under law fine of AU$146,568.00 and each minor offence carried a regulated fine under law of AU$29,313.00. The total of potential fines were AU$404,572,680.00 or AU$404 million = US$300 million.

As it currently stands under laws within the jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia, allow a class action lawsuit to be launched against the "faithful and discreet slave" or Watchtower for the amount of AU$404 million.

Watchtower Australia does not have the finances to pay out such a class action. However, the "faithful and discreet slave" do have the finances as they are the custodial owners of all kingdom halls and assets of Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower worldwide.

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses thereupon declared that the "faithful and discreet slave" class no longer exists but is a "theocratic arrangement". This was then clarified in the July 15, 2013 issue of The Watchtower magazine. To protect the money and refuse an apology to the child victims within Australia the Governing Body and Watchtower had to terminate all members of the "faithful and discreet slave" class in Australia and then rewrite their history to deny the new "faithful and discreet slave", namely the Governing Body, were owners of the assets and therefore could not be sued in a court of law. This resulted in changes to when Jesus appoints his "slave" over his "belongings" from being in 1919 to a future date. The end result is the "faithful and discreet slave" do not have to apologize for theirs sins and crimes in Australia and nor do the have to pay compensation under law because they were never in Australia and don't exist anywhere else in the world. The "slave" now only exists as a "theocratic arrangement" when the Governing Body hold their weekly meetings.

See The Watchtower, July 15, 2013
"Człowiek zostaje przyjęty do kościoła za to w co wierzy, a wykluczony za to, co wie" - Mark Twain

KaiserSoze

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 08 Styczeń, 2017, 18:30 »
Wg mnie to dość stara sprawa.
W zależności od okoliczności "bierny i nierozumny niewolnik" istnieje albo nie. To tylko sposób walki z oskarżeniami: ponieważ niewolnik to nie konkretna osoba, to nie można nikogo oskarżyć.

Offline Roszada

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 08 Styczeń, 2017, 18:50 »
Prawnie nie istnieje ani niewolnik ani CK.
Istnieje tylko Towarzystwo Strażnica i zarząd z Ciranko na czele.

Władza może skoczyć w razie czego CK. :)

Strażnica Nr 2, 2001 s. 31 stwierdza:

Gdyby jakaś korporacja została rozwiązana urzędowym dekretem, dzieło głoszenia i tak będzie kontynuowane”.

CK będzie działać jak partyzanci. ;D
Teraz zaś działają z tylnego fotela, jak Krzaklewski z Buzkiem, czy jak Kaczor z Szydło. ;)